Tuesday, July 10, 2012

"Unutterable pain halted at my frozen lips,
Drowned in the ocean of guilt,
Is my little life's ship;
I went to pieces by the
Words you exclaimed,
When innately I'd desired for
Your feelings to be spared;
I plead with you to have faith in my love...

Believe me I aint as hard as hard as a nail,
Though,in giving you bliss,i did fail,
I'm aware,for u,
M a broken reed,
Lacking the courage of my conviction,my heart bleeds;
I plead with you to have faith in my love...

Come rain,come shine,however
You'll be the breath of my life forever;
Feelings for you are as pure as the driven snow,
Since they are strange to u,
My life span cant grow;
I plead with you to have faith in my love...

You questioned my priority,
Did not trust my loyalty,
With your ignorance to this truth
Dispairingly I lay,
Swearing that You are precious to me ,
I'll be now pining away;
I plead with you to have faith in my love..

Have faith in my love....
Have faith in my love....

No comments:

Post a Comment