Monday, October 22, 2012


"Strange is the feeling when I love you.
Your misunderstanding let me cry, and that's not new,
I die when you say I don't respect you,
When the world is against,
And you believe I'm not with you..


I wrote these lines as I'm wiping tears shed for you,
For you, mistook my words as rudeness towards you..

It is so weird,it is so strange,
That i still have boundless love... and trust with no range,
But I'm not appreciated by you..


When this heart pumped care for you,
And i dry these water drops resting on my eyes,
Which always dreamt good for you..


Thoughts move across my mind,again...about you,
Give a try to have faith,..as these are not lies.....
Strange is this feeling,
That I still love you...


As my alive corpse go for healing,
My heart still beats for you..."

No comments:

Post a Comment